Friday, November 3, 2017

Special 300 visits: how get mincraft, origing... Acounts

If you are looking this, it mean that I arrive 300 visits (in total), and because that I going to show you all one page to get some awards if you are constant. This page foud like this, if you share with friends (and they openit the link), you are going to get 1 point (per friend).

The page link: https://free-gg.com/6zhINT

- Here you have the link you need to share:

Another method is every day to get a point confirmed your assistance in the page, doing this you are going to get one point for day.

Here you have the button to do this:

Here are the reward you can get with the points:













When I star I thought that no one would follow me, but every time I post something minimun 5 people are there, thanks you all are reading this, I hope you like it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment