Thursday, September 28, 2017

My favorite game "the legend of zelda skyward sword"

If you are fan of zelda sage like me, you will know that this game is not the best game of this sage, but for me, this game is so especial, this is the first game of zelda i pass, this is the best graphic style im my opinion, in the timeline of zelda this is the first history... they have a lot of thinks that makes especial for me, and because that i want to show you all.

In this game, humans live on floating islands, and they use giant birds to tranport from one side to other side. Zelda in this game is not a princess, but she is a daughter of the director of the school of gentlemen, and she is one important reason, her design, her personality...In my opinion this is the best character of zelda created in all games.


Another thing, is that it has a lot of awesome cinematics, so epic all of them.
The bad thing of this game, are the controls. To play we need "wii motion plus" (one dispositive to calibrate better), and we need to use the wii controller to most of things, this is bad, for example to aim.


Apart from that for me it is the game that shows better the history they have, so i don`t think that i need to say that i recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment