Monday, December 18, 2017

Anime time 7

This anime time come too late, I know it, and im not happy with this, but didn`t have enoug time to write a post, plane a new anime to show you biweekly (I want to recomend you the animes that I realy like).
In this and in the following weeks im going to try to ulpoad more content, maybe something related with Christmas, but I didn`t finish all im doing apart this blog.

Returning to the theme, the anime of today is "No game no life", and as you can see in the title, is going to be one anime of games, but not videogames (only), all tipes of games, for example, the Chess, chained words...

Is very visual and with one interesant style of draw. Apart of this, this anime use a lot of gamers terms, show a very interesant tricks...

Maybe the bad thing of this anime play a lot with the ecchi, but apart of this is a very good anime, and I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment