Friday, December 22, 2017

Content for Christmas

I've been thinking and because with Christmas we all have a lot of time, I want to do something to you  to be entertained, so I want to recomend you one book, one film, and one game.
GAME
The game of today is going to be a one sage called "Deponia". In this sage the main character, Rufus, have a dream of escape of his village Kuvaq, this located in one world called Deponia.

Is a very funny sage, that now a days have 4 games: 
1. Deponia 
2. Chaos in Deponia 
3. Goodbye Deponia
4. Deponia Doomsday

I hope you like it all of them.

BOOK

Personaly, I dont read enough books to recomend one, but I wanted to do something for the people how like books too, because this I thought that this book that I start read in the scool you are going to like it, because is it's being very interesting for me. The title of this book is: "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time", and the main character of this, is one kid very special.




MOVIE
The movie that im going to recomend you is form the sage SAO (is a anime movie) and is called "Sword art online ordinal sacale". This movie continue with the events after the second season, and although I didn`t like it very much (comparing it with the anime), is a great movie where we can see Kirito again, so I recomend you so much.I LOVE KIRITO
The bad thing of this movie is that if you didn`t see the 2 seasons of SAO, is going to be hard for you understand everything.


I hope you like it all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment