Monday, October 9, 2017

Recomend famous animes

To start this, like the post of "danganronpa", also it is not a "anime time", that im going to ulpoad this Friday. This post is a petition of two of my friends that they say me to speak ambout "One pice". The problem of that is that the long animes for me are so heavy, so I didn`t see it. Other reason why I can not make a "anime time" of that anime, is that is so famous, and I think that all of you know them. This also happends with dragon ball, naruto... And other Shōnens.

But because I know that they are ameazings, I want to use this post to recomend you all:

One piece

In this anime, Luffy, the protagonist wants to be the king of pirates, and for this, he need to get the most big treasure in the world, The "One piece" and with the friends that he makes, he pass a great aventures.
In this anime we can see a lot of epic battles, power... Apart of that they have a more of 800 episodes, and is in emision.

Dragon ball

It was impossible that you do not know this anime, one great history, with incredible battles among powerful warriors. Now a days, this anime are having a a new season called "dragon ball super", and it is in emision.


Naruto

This anime, like two others have a epic battles, but with the diference of that this is a history of naruto that is a ninja. Now a days have a new anime/season called "Boruto: Naruto next generation", but people says that is for younger people.




This animes are world famous and they like to the majority of people, although there is a lot of filling.

No comments:

Post a Comment