Friday, October 6, 2017

Social Medias, what are they becoming?

Recently I've been thinking of giving my opinion on this subject, because, I've noticed that now a days, the social medias they are having a diferent use of for what was created, one example is twitter:

Twitter was created to express what you feel to the world, but this has become a place to insult people, create false sweepstakes... The only that I think what it`s still useful, it is to find out news (but, after, we would have to inform well on a other sites more reliable) and search funny memes.

Another good example is facebook, this site (more old than twitter) had a very similar use of twitter when it was created (to express what your fealings to the world), but nowadays, we can only see a lot of inspirative message, memes (this can be good), and game requests. It is incredible as it looks antiquated, it is the social network with more users in the world (the second is youtube).

Instalgram, is an exception, it has not changed its purpose so much, but we don’t know how it will be in the future, but this is the social media with the most "poser people", so personally i don`t like it.

if you want to know more about the purposes of these, when they were created, you can enter these links:


With all these i don`t want to say that we need to use them differently, only I want to share my opinion with the world, and compare with others to see if I’m right, considering that a blog is a social media too (created by this purpose), but I think that most of the social media are developing badly, and personally the one I use the mos, is twitter, because the content creators put a lot of interesting things that i like.

No comments:

Post a Comment